Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I need some NIGGER cock!!!

Old 11-25-2003, 06:29 PM
Xanthippe
Guest

Default I need some NIGGER cock!!!

I need me some nigger cock RIGHT NOW and you fucking BIGOTS can go straight to
hell. Nigger cock is the best. You whiteys are just jealous because all you
got is a shrimp between your legs. I'll have you know when I got my sex change
instead of using dilators to open up my new cunt like my doctor ordered I got me
some niggers to fuck me every day and my doctor said he never saw a cunt get as
big as mine. You can ask him, his name is Dr. Meltzer. So fuck you white KKK
bigots, when I need the job done, I get me a NIGGER!

Michelle Steiner
2840 Easte Riviera PL
Chandler, AZ 85249
(480) 883-7836
michelle@michelle.org
michelle10042002@cox.net

Old 11-25-2003, 10:05 PM
Angry Black Man
Guest

Default Re: I need some NIGGER cock!!!

I like to suck a nigger cock too from time to time

Aint no big thang...

ABM

Yes, I am gay

Old 11-26-2003, 07:55 AM
FROZEN VOMIT
Guest

Old 11-26-2003, 01:29 PM
DoomsdayDriver
Guest

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:29:38 -0800, Xanthippe obviously did
not write:

> I need me some nigger cock RIGHT NOW and you fucking
> BIGOTS can go straight to hell. Nigger cock is the best.
> You whiteys are just jealous because all you got is a
> shrimp between your legs. I'll have you know when I got
> my sex change instead of using dilators to open up my new
> cunt like my doctor ordered I got me some niggers to fuck
> me every day and my doctor said he never saw a cunt get as
> big as mine. You can ask him, his name is Dr. Meltzer. So
> fuck you white KKK bigots, when I need the job done, I get
> me a NIGGER!

Die Monster Die!
Old 12-14-2003, 09:52 AM
Anne Marie Tobias
Guest

Here for you viewing pleasure... we have a life support system for a rectum.

Notice the asshole is fully articulated and capable of locomotion. Truly
perfect in every detail. In fact a number of highly educated researchers
believe that this sphincter will never have hemmorhoids, because it is
in fact a perfect asshole. On the other hand, if this tremendous orifice
ever does develop piles, they will almost certainly be fatal.